Monday, August 16, 2010

Sreeram wins Indian Idol 5

"I feel lucky that I have received my identity on a day when my country celebrates its Independence. For the rest of my life I will celebrate this day as my victory day. Getting the trophy from Mr Bachachan is again a dream come true.  I couldn't have asked for anything better than this," he adds.
Sreeram now hopes to establish a foothold in both Bollywood and Telugu Industry. "I have already sung in Telugu and I hope to make a career in both Hindi and Telugu films. Actually, I don't know what I will do. I am still trying to absorb the news at this moment."
But what he wants to become is a versatile singer. Asked if has any particular actor in kind that he wants to sing for and pat comes the reply, "I want to be known as a versatile singer. Being versatile means I should be able to sing for any actor."

No comments:

Post a Comment